Power Supply Design Form
Abbott Technologies wants to work with you to design a solution for your high-reliability power conversion needs.
Abbott Technologies designs custom power supplies for a wide variety of applications where environmental, electrical, dimensional, functional, or reliability issues preclude the use of a standard or modified standard unit. In these instances, our design team works with your staff from design concept through first article approval to insure that our custom unit is compliant to all specifications called out in your statement of work.
Our capabilities include:
- AC to DC, DC to DC, DC to AC and AC to AC Switching Converters from 25W to 3000W
- Linear Power Supplies from 10W to 500W
- Single, Multiple Outputs
- Single, Multiple Inputs
- 3 Phase AC to Bulk DC Front-End Converters
Switcher Features can include:
- Power Factor Correction
- EMI Filtering Compliance to Mil-Specs and Commercial Aviation Specs
- Ruggedization for Extreme Environments
- Established Reliability Parts for Enhanced Reliability (MTBF)
- Custom Input Configuration, (Input Transient Protection, Soft-Start, etc.)
- Custom Output Configuration, (Remote Sense, Remote Inhibit, etc.)