KN, PN, LN, TN Linear Inverters
11 to 54 Volt Input to 115 VAC 60 Hz or 220 VAC 50 Hz output from 30 to 320 VA Sine Wave Inverters
- Low Distortion. 5% Maximum
- Exceptional Reliability. Typical MTBF: 90,586 hours for model LN8
- Surge Current Capabilities, up to 3 times rated output power
- High Efficiency, provided by sine wave, conserves power
- Switchable 115 VAC 60 Hz / 230 VAC 50 Hz
- Saves Motors by Reducing Overheating
- Rugged linear design for pure sine output
INPUT VOLTAGE RANGE:
KN, KS: 11 to 15 VDC
PN, PS: 22 to 30 VDC
LN, LS: 29 to 38 VDC
TN, TS: 42 to 54 VDC
At full load with nominal input voltage.
40% minimum on KN, KS
50% minimum on PN, PS
58% minimum on LN, LS
60% minimum on TN, TS
3% for specified input voltage range with load constant.
Input to Output 1000 VDC
Input to Case 1000 VDC
Output to Case 500 VDC
Constructed to meet MIL-STD-810 for vibration, shock, acceleration, fungus, sunshine, and altitude.
Sine wave with 2% distortion typical. 5% distortion maximum.
Magnetic type circuit breaker. Reverse polarity protection.
(KN, PN, LN and TN): -20°C to + 55°C ambient air temperature.
Humidity 0 to 90% (non condensing at 25ºC
(KS, PS, LS and TS): -20°C to + 55°C ambient air temperature.
Humidity 0 to 100%
3% for load change of half load to full load with the line constant; 6% for change of no load to full load.